1.02.2014

Anarchy

I am an anarchist.

Yes, I said it. I am one of those people. My ideals seem crazy and my anger is righteous.

Why am I an anarchist? I am so glad you didn't ask. Here is a question for you: why are you NOT an anarchist?

Is the natural state of nature not in anarchy? We are not born into a governmental and political society. Upon being expelled from our mothers' birth canals we are a part of a family. Politics and government arise only because we are a) social creatures and b) we are almighty pricks to each other.

What is the purpose of government? Of leadership?

Read some Locke. (His 2nd Treatise of Government in particular.) The only reason we give up personal and "unalienable" rights is to gain security. Governments exist to SERVE us. The citizenry of any given state, society, or nation is not there to serve the Government.

I know, I'm pissing all over John F. Kennedy here. Why should I ask what I can do for my country? Truth is: I Do. However, my definition of "my country" likely does not match up with most mainstream political views.

"My country" means the people, the citizenry of the land. I do not serve a government. I do not pledge allegiance to elected officials, symbols, or even the flag. I pledge allegiance to my fellow men and women and to the ideals I feel are worth my allegiance.

This means that, surprise surprise, "my country" is, first, this planet we call Earth. Why should I feel any pride in being born in a given nation/country? What the hell good does nationalism do? NONE.

When was the last time someone ever said something like "Gee, I'm sure glad I'm human" in public? Anyone ever feel proud of being something they've defined on their own? Try it. It is quite freeing.

I support my country only as much as it supports ME. At this point, that means I support it hardly at all. I honor and respect the armed forces, police, and other "public servants." Still, a servant is a servant and an elected official is an elected official.

Why should I be prideful that I happened to be born here? Our politicians are for sale. Bills and laws do not protect the common good anymore. Legislation in this shit country supports the status quo and those who seek to cement their influence.

Republican? Democrat? Nah, you're soulless and mindless sheep. Green Party? Weak-willed tree hugger. American Independent Party? Fuck that shit. TEA Party? Not even a party.

Liberal? Pussy. Conservative? Deluded fool.

Anarchist? I call you brother or sister.

Anarchy doesn't have to mean blowing shit up and killing needlessly. If you actual learn what true anarchy is...it doesn't mean no government. Anarchy is just a phase. Its a stage in the evolution of societal groups, not a permanent solution.

Still, its better than what we've got. Have some damn integrity and stand for something YOU actually want to be associated with. I am not defined by the labels others thrust upon me. I am Me and I Walk Like Thunder.

I will raise my fist in the streets and in the faces of those who would seek to dominate and oppress my fellows.

Up the Punks! Up with Humanity!

The revolution is now, don't miss your chance to make a change. Cast aside your vanity and moral pretensions with me. Clasp the hand of whoever is standing next to you and march as equals. We are all human. Black, white, Asian, Mexican, Gay, Straight, male, female, third gender, etc. etc. etc. Labels don't matter.

Reclaim what is YOUR BIRTHRIGHT. Don't sell yourself to the highest bidder. Money is worthless and you are worth more than any prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! Complaints can stop at the door. If you disagree, that's one thing, if your 12-year-old stumbled across this blog and you don't appreciate the vulgarity then off the bus with you!